Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Lovely fresh juice



Did you ever feel that your body (not your mind) becomes happy when you eat or drink something? Whenever I get a glass of juice I feel that my body is like a dry sponge, and it gets wet with the juice. Then. I feel relaxed, fresh and full of good energy.  So, why don't you give it a try? :)


RECIPE 
Ingredients
You can use the vegetables and fruits you like, but here I used those following for 2 glass of juice;
  • A bunch of kale
  • 2 apple
  • 1 grapefruit
  • 2 cucumber
  • Fresh ginger

Directions
  • Wash all vegetables and fruits
  • Chop them to fit through your juicer
  • Feed those through the juicer.
  • Drink up and thank to yourself for giving such a gift to your body.
  • And listen to your body to get the respond J.


Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment